The Sims Life & Times

The Sims, as anyone who plays can attest, takes on a life of its own. I created this blog so I could keep track of my sim stories and share them with others. I've always wanted to write stories but unfortunately I'm not very good at it lol I am hoping that just as my house building has improved so will my storytelling abilities.

My main family is called the Snookers. My goal was to move 1 sim into Relfamtown and see how the population would grow. I hope you will follow along with me.
If you would like to see all the stories in the Relfamtown series then click on Snooker Chronicles to the left and start at the bottom of the list.

UPDATE - Well since I had a major meltdown and lost Relfamtown, the Snookers are now in Sim Heaven and there will not be anymore updates on them :-( Out of the bad comes good though and Tesime is a new neighbourhood that I created for the Test of Time challenge. I hope you will enjoy their stories as well !

Want to start Tesime at the beginning ? Click Here
Tesime Family Tree - Click Here



Sunday 1 January 2012

Tesime - Round Seven: Introducing The Lindt-Stonegate chapter


And here we have our first skin 1 couple ! Liam Lindt and Summer Stonegate looked like the perfect couple. When they first moved in they took to each other like ducks to water. As teens do they amused themselves with simple caveman games - rock, frond, axe was a great way to pass the time. Now that the old folks were not around to look after them they had to get by on their own skills. Summer was keen on looking after her new mate but it would take some time to become an excellent cook like her mother. Liam really tried to make the best of it. All this alone time began to take its course and teenage hormones were soon running wild ! This made Summer think of what was in store for the young lovers.

She was so excited when her younger sister, Juno, dropped by for a visit ! It seemed Liam was overly interested as well :-O As the days passed Juno would make excuses to visit their lot more frequently. Liam was always sure to stick around to entertain his almost wife's lovely sister. Summer being so in love did not really pay too much mind even though there were some obvious signs. Then one starlit night while Summer was sleeping in the hut dreaming of her perfect mate, Liam and Juno sat outside gazing into each others love filled eyes. The world seemed to move in slow motion as they realized the feelings they had for each other and they could not deny them any longer. Liam reached out and pulled Juno into his arms for their very first kiss.
Lindt-Stonegate: Liam and Summer

No comments: